3.4.09

On April Fool's Day 2009

April 1st, 2009 has rolled along. And I look back to the great pranks that happened this year like ... youtube flipping videos upside down ... and ... really fake news about Firefly coming back and Lost being canceled.

What the hell? What happened? Last year, the internet was ablaze with the GREATEST prank for a LONG time, the RickRoll. And what do we get this year? Hackneyed efforts and lame jokes. Hell, "I herd u lik Mudkips" last year, but this year, you just ban everyone, DA?

I am sadden by the state of prankster affairs this year.

But know this, April Fool's Day, I'm never going to give you up. I'm never going to let you down. Never going to run around and desert you. Never gonna ... ok, I'm sure you get the joke, so I'll leave it at that.

By the by, Blizzard. If you DID do PVP Dance-offs, I'd actually pay for WoW. Just sayin'. I said the same thing about Bard. And about playing as a Wisp. Why is it that Blizzard's best ideas to get me hooked on their game are only jokes to them? They need to do more field testing and surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment